Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Have no sound, satelliteA5176, week agp ago, no

Customer Question

have no sound
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: satelliteA5176
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: week agp ago
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the sound problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
need will restoring sound

Yes, that is what I would like to do for you as proposed. I would analyze why the sound is missing at all and then fix it for you via the proposed remote connection to your computer? Is that something you would like me to do?

I´ve sent you the remote-assistance offer now, once you have accepted it, we can get started right away and I will fix the sound problem for you remotely.

Are you still there?