Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Pearl I have a new Asus laptop computer. I am trying to set

Customer Question

Pearl I have a new Asus laptop computer. I am trying to set it up. it requires a Microsoft account and password. it prompted me to set-up an account, which i did. Now when I am trying to down load some programs into the computer t asks for my Microsoft acct and password. when I enter it itdoes not recognize the account name or password.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Well I am a novice at this but it is an ASUS 360 notebook Windows 10 I believe
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I am trying to set it up now. I am trying to activate the Microsoft office
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not know I amjust out of my league I think. I just can't seem to get entrance because my microsoft acct and password ***** not being recognized.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Which programs are you attempting to download when it asks for your Microsoft ID and password?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Hello again,

You may send your response to my question in the box below. After you type your message, click the Send button.

- Jason