michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Notebook and Handhelp support expertise
26798893

HAVE THE 15.6IN LAP TOP SAND HAVE MISPLACED THE CHARGING

Customer Question

HI HAVE THE 15.6IN LAP TOP SAND HAVE MISPLACED THE CHARGING POWER CORD THE SERIAL NUMBER IS ***** MODEL NUMBER NUMBERIS SATELITE L55-C5272 COULD U SEN ME A NEW ON I JUST GOT THIS ONLINE IN DEC FOR CHRISTMAS MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER IS
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: IT IS A TOSHIBS SATELITEL55-C5272 PART NO PSKWNU-068018OTHER NUMBER IS *****=2.37A
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NO SIR I HAVE MISSED THE CORD AND THE BATTERY HAS RAN DOWN
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE EXPERT
JA: Thank you.
Customer: R U THERE????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

in case you have misplaced the charging power adapter cord you will have to buy a new one

i am listing below the links from where you can order online

https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Satellite-L75-C7140-L55-C5272-PSKWNU-06801R/dp/B01LQ2Q66M

Feel free to ask if you have any question. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. Thank you and Happy New Year!!