Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I accidentily bumped something and my screen went to land

Customer Question

I accidentily bumped something and my screen went to land scape and I don't know how to get back
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: I have a Toshiba lptop I don' know how to tellmy running system
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No new updtes and I have noidea what to try
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes all I did ws bump some keys on the key bord when this happened
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, and Up Arrow on your laptop's keyboard in order to rotate the screen back to normal.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

You can also press at the same the three keys Ctrl, Alt, and any other arrow (Up / Down / Left / Right) and see which display you want.

- Another method: Open Control Panel, then open Appearance and Personalization / Display, then click on option Adjust resolution on the left. Then there, set the item Multiple displays to Landscape (or Portrait, or whatever you want), then click on Apply or OK at bottom, and click on Yes to confirm.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know if your Toshiba laptop has Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,