Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I havent been able to log in to my notebook... i cannot get

Customer Question

i havent been able to log in to my notebook... i cannot get past the password ***** i have tried numerous ways of typing the password ***** what could be typo errors after creating it... i cannot get back in though. i just got the notebook today and have not created a backup disk yet either. i dont see any way how I can get logged back in. can you help?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-53VG Laptop, i just ordered it from amazon earlier this week and got it today
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just the last hour or so... i only started working on it a few hours ago. i dont know any troubleshooting, all i've done so far is the password ***** multiple variations. i looked around online for options and am not sure i see anything
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont believ so
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 13 days ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

On what stage it prompt password?

1: BIOS (Soon system is turned on)

2: After Booting to Windows