Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

It's just really really slow. We live in rural outback

Customer Question

It's just really really slow. We live in rural outback Australia and use a Telstra 4GX. Since getting it about 1month ago, our computer is even slower than usual.Can you help, please
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: We use windows 10, and i'm just getting all the details of the computer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I defragged it and updated it when the new "Wi-Fi" arrived.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, please, where do I find the details of my Toshiba. I brought up "my Toshiba" but there is nothing there...
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 18 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze why it is so slow and then try to tune it up while you watch me doing it on your screen? I am an expert especially in the field of tuning up computers - so that would fit me very well. This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck