Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!
Hello! My name is*****I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.
It looks like you need to re-install the camera drivers. Have you uninstalled the drivers yourself or something else happened?
Let me know,
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.
Hello again! Thanks for your reply.
First, please check for all non-installed hardware in the Device Manager and then send me the hardware IDs so that I can look for the right drivers.
Here are the instructions:
1. Press the Windows logo key and R key on your computer at the same time to bring up the Run box
2. There type:
and press Enter
3. The Device Manager window will appear. Locate the non-installed items (they will have a yellow exclamation mark)
4. Right-click on each item and select Properties
5. In the Properties window, click on the Details tab
6. Click on the Property drop-down list and select Hardware Ids (second on the list)
7. Check the Value at the bottom
Type that Value here for all non-installed hardware and I will look for the right drivers.