Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  15 Years saving Laptops from the recyling bin! Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a Sattilite C75D-S7260. On start up the cursor will

Customer Question

I have a Sattilite C75D-S7260. On start up the cursor will show up for a few seconds, then disappear. Therefore can not do anything. Any help would be greatly appeciated. I am currently on my old Toshiba.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

To clarify are loosing the cursor after you signed in to windows also are you getting the desktop icons and start menu ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

It seems like you had opened another question to reply back to me,please reply to me using this page only.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Icons yes, start can't acces, Windows 10. Is the $39 over and above the $35 already paid??
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You can add more here...is the $39 over and above the $35 already paid?
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

The secure remote assistance is additional charge but we can check the issue without going to additional service.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

I believe you are currently chatting to me from another PC or mobile device am i correct?

Does the mouse works in windows 10 login screen?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Getting an Internet Explore message your website has been locked from displa. srurity cert errror. Need I do something?
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Are you getting this on the problematic windows 10 PC?

Please answer my above questions too.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Sorry to say that i have to go now but no need to worry i will open this to other experts so that they can continue helping you.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

we need to do this special trick to force a repair screen.

Start the computer, then immediately press and hold power to shut it down.

repeat that 4 times, and then the last time when you start the computer do not press and hold power.

It should go to a blue screen menu. If it makes it to the bluscreen menu with troubleshoot, go to troubleshoot, advanced, system restore.

Then pick a restore date that was before the issue started.. Let me know if this works, or if you get stuck so I can assist you further.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.