Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I'm trying to receive emails through Outlook 16 mail and

Customer Question

I'm trying to receive emails through Outlook 16 mail and synchronise email and calendar with my other devices, windowns phone and Windows Surface tablet
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?
Customer: Windows 128GB. I have added this online to my Microsoft account. Emails are only appearing on this and my Toshiba laptop in mail app. not Outlook
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The Toshiba is new, the Outlook 16 mail has not ever received my gmail, only another old outlook account which I no longer use.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do I still require my old Outlook account installed because it is the one under which I purchased Office 365? Or is it the cause of my problems?
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you still able to access your Gmail using your computer web browser like Chrome or Firefox or Internet Explorer?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I'm able to access my email through the mail app. Don't know about Chrome etc - how do I do that?
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for writing back.

Using a web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Safari, please go to this URL:

http://gmail.com

Sign in using your username and password. See if you are able to access your emails that way

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I can successfully sign onto my google accounth
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your Toshiba computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
No I am not happy to do that. Please terminate this session
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

I can continue to help you in this manner if you do not want the Secure Remote Assistance option. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
No thank you. Please terminate this session
Expert:  Jess M. replied 27 days ago.

Ok, I respect your decision. Please stop responding to this chat session and consider this question closed.

Here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund