Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have a Lenovo B50 Touch laptop and when I plug in the

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo B50 Touch laptop and when I plug in the charger the screen goes black, not matter what I am watching. This happened when the battery had a 50% charge or like it is now at 8%.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Please advise the operating system running on the Lenovo computer. I guess it is Windows 10?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

You don't need to request remote assistance for your issue. It needs extra change. Your issue should be fixed here at Q&A page.

Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for typo. Correction:

You do not need to request remote assistance for your issue. It needs extra charge.

Your issue can be fixed here at Q&A page without extra charge.

Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Hello?

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The previous expert has opted out. Do you still need help with this issue, if so please respond.

Other wise, please send us a message saying you no longer need help so that we can close this support ticket.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.