Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

I have a Toshiba satellite L50D-C. I have had to reload

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba satellite L50D-C.
I have had to reload windows 7 but now don't have any network drivers
Can you please advise where I can get it from
Regards
Paul *****
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please check at the back / bottom of the Toshiba laptop for the full model, such as Satellite L50D-CBT2N22, etc.? And/or do you see any other model, such as PSKXSA-01600R?

- And on the Toshiba laptop, can you click on Start -> Control Panel -> System and security / System, then let me know if the System type is showing 32-bit or 64-bit there.

- Also do you have another working computer? And do you have a USB flash drive, and/or an external USB hard drive?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite L50D - C Part No PSKXWA-01100M. It is a 32-bit machine. All other computers are accessing the network ok. The Toshiba laptop is indicating it has no network adaptor and as a result I cannot access the internet. It was working ok before the windows 7 reload
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

do you have another working computer we can remote into and a flash drive?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just tell me where I can get the software for the network adapter for the laptop.
If you don't know just tell me so. You will not be given access to any of my computers
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=1200007515&osId=34

Click on drivers --> network --> there are 3 listed. May need to try all 3 depending on the network card you have. Its also listed under Windows 8 as Windows 7 doesn't have drivers but it should be close enough to work.

Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Did this work, do you need any more help?

Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking.
If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating using the stars at the top.