Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have windows 8 on my laptop 2 days ago my laptop, I have

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I have windows 8 on my laptop 2 days ago my laptop
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have hp pavilion
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: its not about update I visited a site for games and their cracks and my laptop got virus
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my laptop couldn't login with my user afte 30 min trying to login it changes it self to administrator i deleted my account but now i cannot make new account bcc it dosnt connct to microsoft
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

I need to clarify which password ***** are referring to? BIOS password, Windows password, or email password? It would be a great help if you could provide a screenshot or photo regarding the issue. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
first of all your first technician told me i have to pay 5$ and i gave my credit information but it deducted first 5 and then 30 $ if it takes this much as you wrote on your website i want my money refunded im not gonna put this much money
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i didn't asked about paying second 33$ money im so angry about that i trusted your website
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
im so much angry that now i don't want any help just refund my money\
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
any people here to answer my question???????????? i supposed to pay 5 $ but i payed 38
its not acceptable
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Please be advise that this site does not provide professional services for free, hence a deposit is required for any question to be asked here. Additional charges will be needed depending on the questions status and extra services such as remote assistance or direct phone call. However, it is a 100% guaranteed service which means if you are not happy with the services here you may ask for a full refund.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

So now please clarify your question and advise what particular issue you need to resolve.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i know everything has price but for first time i was aware of 5 dollar
but for the second time 33 $ deducted from my account without asking me
that's why am not satisfied and don't want to continue this session
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
for sure i need refund
and don't want you to help me a prefer to ask some one more trustable
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i asked a question and payed the 5 $ now i don't want the answer and im not gonna pay extra charges
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i cannot trust this website anymore
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
im not satisfied and i need full refund
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
now you are not answering....
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

I am an expert here to answer your technical question. I don't do any billing things or answer questions about it.

If you have no technical question to ask but ask for refund, please speak with JustAnswwr customer services at toll free number 1-***-***-****.

I opt out now.