Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I cannot get anything on the laptop screen. It mirrors to my

Customer Question

I cannot get anything on the laptop screen. It mirrors to my TV thru HDMI perfectly. I replaced the screen. Still no picture.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: ASUS C300
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No, laptop came to me in a charity shop with no power supply. I purchased power supply and got picture on TV but nothing on laptop.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have seating the connectors that I can reach. have removed the screws fron the case b ottom but still cant get it completely off. Is there a backlight?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.