Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I purchased a Lenovo Ideapad 300 from Best Buy and am trying

Customer Question

I purchased a Lenovo Ideapad 300 from Best Buy and am trying to listen to a DVD and can't find it or how to get to it. Help please!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Lenovo ideapad 300
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have not been able since I purchased it. The DVD doesn't seem to be reading and it is way hard to even find.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Steve Gardner replied 1 month ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Upon completion of our chat, you will be asked to rate my service. Please understand that this is the only way I am ever compensated by this site. Please do not rate me until you are completely satisfied. It is in my best interest to completely fix your issue so that I may be compensated.

Ok then. Here we go.

Can you explain what you mean by "it is way hard to find"? What is hard to find?

Steve

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Trying to play a DVD on my llaptop. It doesn't come up when you input it and just cannot find it.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't want free trials or any more additional money spent. I thought I could just get an answer to my question.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. Please let me know if you still require assistance and I would be happy to continue working with you.