Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I scanned a black and photo and the scan had a red

Customer Question

I scanned a black and white photo and the scan had a red background. Can I get rid of the red background?
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: I have an Acer Laptop and have upgraded to windows 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried everything that I know which is not much. The red color persists on the top line of my page on the minimize symbol and the back arrow
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried scanning the photo as black and white?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N