Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a Toshiba Canvio Basics Backup drive and cannot find

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Canvio Basics Backup drive and cannot find the USB wire. Where can I find one please????
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am running Windows 7 and wait one second. 1T - 3.0 purchased on Amazon 8/4/16. Cannot figure out what happened with the cord.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just need to know where I can purchase the usb to usb wire.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

You may purchase a compatible USB cable for your Toshiba Canvio drive online from Amazon, using the following link:

https://www.amazon.com/Bargains-Depot-Transfer-Charging-Cable/dp/B00D5FQGDC

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service - this is the only way I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.