Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I recently bought an HP Laptop. With extreme expertise I

Customer Question

I recently bought an HP Laptop. With extreme expertise I also managed to lose the instructions to get it up and running. The computer is an HP Laptop 15ay053. I would be extremely grateful, if you would download the instructions I need.........James Luma
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I can walk you through the setup.

Can you please turn me on the laptop, then let me know what it shows?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

What's the full model of your laptop, such as 15-ay053nr, or 15-ay053ca, or 15-ay053tu, etc.?

Does your new laptop have Windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there, so for now, let me provide some general download instructions.

- The first step is to charge the laptop, then turn it back on and follow the easy on-screen instructions.

- Please click on the appropriate website link below for the User Guide / manual for your laptop:

; For Windows 10:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05114176

; For Windows 7:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05110302

- If there is still any issue, please answer all my questions in my previous reply above, so I can help you more.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,