Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Satellite L50D. I can't get it to start. The Toshiba logo

Customer Question

satellite L50D. I can't get it to start. The Toshiba logo displays and then the screen goes blank
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: OS windows10SatelliteL50DCO17 PC pskxsa -01700
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none because I can't open the computer beyond the logo . The screen goes blank
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i can't think of anything
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. Does your model have a removable battery?

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all external devices, CDs, AC Adapter and battery from the computer. Keep the AC Adapter and battery unplugged.
Hold the power button down for 20-30 seconds. (Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up.)
Plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (Please note that a power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged in).
Normally power on the notebook.
If the unit does not power on, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.
Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N