Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate IT/networking company.
59725966

How do I clean screen on my tv? 49L420U, no, but screen is

Customer Question

how do I clean screen on my tv?
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: 49L420U
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no, but screen is dirty and needs to be cleaned
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

The best way to clean it is with just a dry soft cloth, like a microfiber cloth.

Do not use water or windex as you can damage the tv beyond repair.

If it is very dirty you can use a very small amount of eyeglass cleaner or wipes, or a bit of rubbing alcohol on your cloth. Do not spray on the tv directly.

There are also special cleaning kits you can buy: http://amzn.to/2dwg6Qp but again be careful not to oversaturate it and spray only on the cloth not the screen.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.