Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in repairing various laptop models
50064670

I have an X1 carbon laptop and he does not want to turn off

Customer Question

Hello I have an X1 carbon laptop and he does not want to turn off the air plane mode pls help-
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 7 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Please hold down the Fn key and then press the key with the icon of a little Radio Tower. What happens now?

Hello, you need not open duplicate questions.

Please reply here

Hello I am waiting for a reply from you.

Please hold down the Fn key and then press the key with the icon of a little Radio Tower. This will enable the Wireless adapter. If it not helps,

1. Press Windows key on the keyboard
  2. Click on Settings window
  3. Go to Network icon
  4. Choose Network & Internet category.
  5. The second setting on the left column is Airplane mode.
  6. Turn it Off

Regards

Jins