Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

J. TURDO. I HAVE A LENOVO YOGA - S1. DURING BOOT-UP I

Customer Question

HELLO, MY NAME IS***** I HAVE A LENOVO YOGA - S1. DURING BOOT-UP I RECEIVE ERROR MESSAGE 2100: ERROR HDDO (MAIN HDS). UNABLE TO BOOT. CAN THIS BE FIXED, SIMPLY?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: RUNNING WINDOWS 10 - MODEL = LENOVO YOGA S1
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: TRIED LENOVO DIAGNOTICS, LOADED DEFAULT SET-UP VALUES - ALL N/G
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOPE
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Have you checked to make sure you don't have a disc in the CD/DVD drive or a USB flash drive plugged in while you are trying to boot?

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

David. Please do not request remote assistance since you are unable to start the affected computer and I would only be connecting to the one you are chatting with me on.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
DAN:
APOLOGIES RE: REMOTE ASSISTAANCE.IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTIOBS: LENOVO YOGA D/N HAVE CD/DVD DRIVE AND I HAVE NOT INSERTED A USB FLASH DRIVE.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
DAN:
ARE YOU THERE??
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

My apologies for the delay David. I wanted to make sure your computer wasn't trying to boot from a drive other than the hard drive. Do you know if your computer uses a solid state drive?