Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

W can I upgrade y Laptop satelite L675D with a newer windows

Customer Question

w can I upgrade y Laptop satelite L675D with a newer windows and a microsoft writing program
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: My computer is a laptop Satellite L675 DI have windows 7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am missing some drivers i dont Think I have installed any updates it is very slow and my microsoft writing is missing since my hard drive crashed about a year ago
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.

Yes, you can upgrade your laptop to Windows 10 if it meets its specification: For details Click Me

Let us have a live discussion via phone. I'm sending you phone support offer. Once you accept it and provide you contact number I will be able to call you.