Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer

How do I open the camera in my Toshiba laptop so I can take

Customer Question

How do I open the camera in my Toshiba laptop so I can take a picture of myself while at the computer, am using win 10
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: satellite C75
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no I just want to know how to open the camera
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Windows 10 includes a “Camera” app for this purpose. Tap the Windows key to open the Start menu, search for “Camera”, and launch it. You’ll also find it under the list of All Apps.

The camera app allows you to take photos and record videos. It also provides a timer feature and other options, although it’s still a fairly simple application.

Photos you take will be stored in the “Camera Roll” folder in your user account’s “Pictures” folder.

More information :

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!