Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I previously downloaded the user manual for my Satellite

Customer Question

I previously downloaded the user manual for my Satellite c850 and I just tried to access it from the icon desktop but received a message that the path could not be found?
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: AS noted in my submission it is a Satellite c850 and I am using windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I recently downloaded from Epson updates for my Expression home wireless printer. What trouble shooting should I have trir4d I thought that the manual would have helped.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing that comes to mind.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Epson Expression printer?

What's the issue with your printer and/or computer?

Is there any error or message?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=95507b9e-afe3-4e9d-ace1-3ec83085de9d
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,