Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

A PAVILION LAPTOP RAN DOWN ITS BATTERY TO THE DOOM DAY

Customer Question

A PAVILION LAPTOP RAN DOWN ITS BATTERY TO THE DOOM DAY ARENA. I have kept it on charge since late last evening. it won't boot. ??????????????????
Category: Laptop
Expert:  ChrisC replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

What happens exactly when you try to boot the machine? Do you get any response at all?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no response. computer screen remains black - no sign of "life" How can you connect to the device if it is not working?
Expert:  ChrisC replied 3 months ago.

There would be no way to connect. If you saw a remote assistance offer, that's an automated pop up that the system sends.

Is the battery on this machine removable or not?

Expert:  ChrisC replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I see you requested remote assistance. As mentioned, there would be no way to connect to the machine. I have declined the request but it's still open for another Expert to accept.

If I accepted it the best I could do it give you a phone call. Would you prefer that I do that or remain on chat?

Expert:  ChrisC replied 3 months ago.

Did you see my previous question? Is the battery on the machine removable or not?