Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

My laptop is not showing the percentage of battery charge,

Customer Question

my laptop is not showing the percentage of battery charge
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: My battery is not holding the battery charge. It goes up to 50% and then return to zero. I bought 2 batteries and the same thing happen
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I took it to the Geek at Best Buy, and I was told Toshiba cancll their a/c
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I bought 2 batteries from Amazon, the same thing happen. The only way it works is pluging the cord in the socket.,
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi!

What is the make/model of your laptop?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Tosh a serial #9b292023q Toshiba Sattelite. Why can't you connect? I hope you just did not just take the money ad do nothing.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Your request for remote assistance has been sent to the expert pool and if an expert accepts the request, they will provide you with the steps to connect.

You mentioned purchasing two replacement batteries from Amazon. Do you have a link to the batteries so I can double check to make sure they were correct?