Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!
Right click on an empty spot on your desktop, then click on View, then select Large, Medium or Small icons.
When you go to chrome and it says it isn't your default browser it should give you an option to click on it to make it your default browser.
Also try this for chrome bookmarks and icons:
To change the "Message Box" font size :
1. right-click on the window desktop
2. enter "Display Setting" on the senond item from behind
3. enter "Advanced Display Setting" below
4. in "Related Setting" below , there is an link for font size , click the link to "font changing window"
5. In the drop-down menu , there is "Message box" font to change.
You should be able to do this:Right click Taskbar, Properties and untick "Use small taskbar buttons".
Also in the Properties box, you can modify settings such as the taskbar’s orientation on your screen (top, left, bottom, etc), as well as the option to use small taskbar buttons or stick to the larger format. You can also try to click auto hide again.
After that completely close out our whatever browser you are using then come back in. If that doesn't update the taskbar, restart device then go back into your browser.
Keep me posting by replying to this chat.
Sorry about that. They should be up and going again. Thank you so much.