Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I was informed that my Toshiba laptops had to have their

Customer Question

I was informed that my Toshiba laptops had to have their batteries changed due to a recall. I was told to take them to the store where I bought them, Office Depot. Office Depot informed me that they do not do batteries. A call to Office Depeot help asked for a recall number or protocol. QUESTION: Why is there a recall? Does the recall have a protocol number? Where can I take my laptops to get them fixed so they are safe and our house and body persons are safe?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  bmelke replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Please click on the following link https://batterycheck.toshiba.com/?region=TAIS&country=US&lang=en It will give you an option to check if your laptop is affected. Please let me know the results.