Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

I am not getting sound on my Toshiba laptop

Customer Question

Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Hello welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you. Could you please answer the following question

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Are you trying to get the sound from the inbuilt speakers on the laptop?

Let me know the full model of the laptop which you can find on the bottom of the laptop.

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Sir checking to see whether you still need help regarding sound issue in your laptop.

Please let me know.

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,