Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  15 Years saving Laptops from the recyling bin! Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I need the pass word tachi HTS543216l9A

Customer Question

I need the pass word for a hitachi HTS543216l9A
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If there is an HDD password ***** on your hard drive, your only course of action here is to replace the hard drive. ( unless you know the password )

You can get a 1 terrabyte replacement hard drive here for under 60$ http://amzn.to/29VpATq

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Hello again.

I see you posted a duplicate question. Ive already answered your question earlier, But I will post this again to you.

You cannot bypass that password, you can only enter the correct password, or replace the hard drive.

Dustin S.

Expert:  Breland replied 9 months ago.

Connie - before you purchase a new hard drive, you may be able to reset the password ***** removing the CMOS battery. This is the quarter-sized battery located on the motherboard.

Expert:  Breland replied 9 months ago.

The power and laptop battery need to be removed first. Then the CMOS battery will need to be removed for about 1 min. With all batteries removed, hold down the power key for 30 seconds. If you would like to attempt this, I can walk you through it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

There is a difference between an HDD password, and a BIOS password.

You simply put, cannot remove an HDD password. if you remove that hard drive and put it into a nother computer. It will still ask for the HDD password.

It has nothing to do with your bios, cmos batteries, or anyhing else.

The HDD password ***** ***** into the hard drive itself. Those are facts.