Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

What is the purpose of the "m1,m2,m3 MacroKeys? Also what is

Customer Question

What is the purpose of the "m1,m2,m3 MacroKeys ? Also what is the use of the camera key adjacent to the macrokeys with another key with a slanted figure "8" icon imprinted on this key nbext to "m1" ..... i.e. what is the purpose of the top row of keys on this model ASUS laptop, the information that you sent me emphasises a gaming function ; does this stand for a betting mode or an animation virtual reality action contest..????
Category: Laptop
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me please exactly which model of Asus laptop you have?