Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

ACERAC AX1935 G630 8/1/RW/7HP mouse stops working in all USB

Customer Question

ACERAC AX1935 G630 8/1/RW/7HP mouse stops working in all USB ports after a few minutes. It freezes. Bought new wireless mouse but same problem. Any ideas???
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Never mind. It is not a laptop anyway. Please cancel my request and do not charge my card.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

I never said it was a laptop. But to help you with your Acer Aspire Desktop, Id still have to know what version of windows you have installed on it, currently.

If you dont want to continue, we dont have to.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'll look into a few other options and will contact again if I do not resolve it.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You are charging me anyway??? That is a ripoff that will guarantee I never use your service again!