I'm sorry about the issue. Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
When you are available, please try the following fixes until it works:
- If there is an email address showing on the problematic Lenovo G50-70 computer, then please try the following fix:
1. On another working computer (or on a tablet or smartphone), click on the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, type in the email address as shown on the problematic computer.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password.
, then try it on the problematic computer.
- If there is no email address showing on the problematic computer or if the above solution does not work, then please try the following:
1. Shut down the Lenovo computer. (If needed, press and hold the Power (on / off) button on the Lenovo computer for about 10 seconds, then the computer should power off.)
2. Press the small round button button next to the Power button (there is also a curved arrow icon next to that small around button.)
3. When the recovery / a menu appears, select the (Lenovo) OneKey recovery system option and press Enter key, and continue.
- If that still does not work, please try the following steps on the problematic computer:
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,