Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

My Lenovo laptop which also is a touch screen has color

Customer Question

My Lenovo laptop which also is a touch screen has color issues. Also, the Lenovo icon bleeds through to the home page.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 3 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

Can you give me its screenshot ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no. I don't know how to do that.

Can I remotely access your PC and try to fix it ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't think it is fixable. I think I need a new screen possibly. I also, don't want to pay you $39.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give the exact model number of your lenovo laptop ? You can find it on the bottom label of the laptop. Can you take a photo of the screen and upload it ? Is the system under warranty ?