Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I'm trying to type 4 pictures at a time (one page) and I've

Customer Question

I'm trying to type 4 pictures at a time (one page) and I've tried everything I know without any luck ( I'm and "oldie" and not too computer savy).
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Lenovo "yoga" 7. A little label next to the pad says Windows 10. It's only a month old and I've barely used it
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I keep clicking on the pictures (left and right on the pad) and get messages " send to" copy, "share with" etc but NO printing options
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, that would be great THank You, ***** *****
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.
I'm sorry about the issue.

Optional:
May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($19) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Once you accept the secure remote support offer, please click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ce10962b-956e-4770-abca-c2fd4e3a28db

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start secure remote session.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

Please reply back to me at the box given below.

Thank you, ***** *****