Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

My toshiba laptop satellite p50t- will not boot up. It just

Customer Question

My toshiba laptop satellite p50t-B will not boot up. It just stays on the toshiba screen with the little circle going round and round. What can I do?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  michelleclive replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What is the operating system you have on the computer xp, vista, windows 1, 8 or 10?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Windows 10

Push and hold down the power button on the computer for 30 seconds release the power button after 30 seconds and the computer will shut down completely.

Wait for 3 mins and then power it back on use the shift key hold down the shift key and the push the power button to turn on the computer.

you must get to a recovery screen let me know once you are there.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok it booted up while I was waiting but the software all hangs up. Let's do the remote thing. This is my work computer and I don't want to lose the programs. Data is all backed up
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You still there?