Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

I bought a HP 23 AIO o72518400912 three months ago. It has

Customer Question

I bought a HP 23 AIO o72518400912 three months ago. It has never worked right and now won't boot at all. The HP logo comes up and shows for about one minute, fades away for about 6 seconds and reappears but nothing else.
This came with Windows 10 but with no Start Menu.
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How can I uninstall Windows - completely! and install Ubuntu 16.04
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you considered reinstalling Windows 10?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dan, that is what I was trying to do when the whole thing stopped working. I will be willing to have you fix it for me unless it is going to cost me any more money. And, I am still pretty sick and tired of Windows (all of it), Can you create a Virtual Box for Ubuntu and fix windows? I had a dual boot of the two with Windows 7 and Ubuntu 14 but that was a mixed bag and had problems too. What do you suggest?
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Were you trying to install Windows 10 directly from the Microsoft link?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No! I don't trust any of you. I have jumped through too many hoops to get to this point and all you do is keep asking for more money and offering nothing in return. Go to hell.
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Before you get too testy, you are seeing automated popups and not coming directly from me. You can disregard them and we can continue if you like?