Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer

I have a HP laptop running windows 10 that i forgot the

Customer Question

i have a HP laptop running windows 10 that i forgot the password.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Try using your Hotmail/Live/Outlook passwords. If you forgot the password, try resetting it from the link below.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!