Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

I have an HP Pavilion Lap top PC name Desktop EJAH77Q. I

Customer Question

I have an HP Pavilion Lap top PC name Desktop EJAH77Q. I purchased it at a SAM's Club store in Spring Hill FL on Dec 14 2015. My USB port on the left side closest to the power connector no longer works. (I was using it with my wireless mouse) The one beside it is intermittent. I took it back to the store and they said I had to contact HP. It has a 1 Year warranty. My name is ***** ***** and my e-mail address is***@******.***. I need it fixed. Phone(###) ###-####
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

This could just be a software or driver issues Robert, which is something I could connect to your computer and fix, or I could try and guide you through fixing yourself via written support.

Worst case scenario if it cant be fixed, you are covered by HP's warranty and I can help you arrange to have the machine replaced or repaired as part of that warranty.

So to get started, how do you want to proceed? Do you want me to connect to your computer directly and try and fix the issue?

Do you want me to t ry and guide you via written support?

Or do you want to skip trying to repair the issue and instead move straight into the warranty preparation and repair process?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no I was able to contact HP directly and they are helping me
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Understood. If HP cannot fix the issue, let me know.

Dustin S