Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

My Lenovo state of the arts laptop windows 7 professional

Customer Question

my Lenovo state of the arts laptop windows 7 professional "check for updates" runs on without stop and no results or a message. Need to clean up whatever is in error by someone taking over my curser and fixing it
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sending you an offer for remote support now.. Once accepted, you and I will start the connection process and I will fix any and all errors causing the windows updates issues, or any other issues present when I connect.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would be glad to pay the $59.99 if I get your answer, Dustin, to the question I had emailed it to you in response to your email, but I never got an answer. If you are willing to respond to my question, I am willing to proceed, otherwise I will have to cancel the whole engagement with you and with Just Answer.
SOL Case No. 16365276-13