Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

I get the message to contact you, but if I t enter it goes

Customer Question

I get the message to contact you, but if I hit enter it goes to the normal start up, however, it takes forever and then I get a message from Windows for an update installation and it is trying to load windows 10 which I definitely do not want. How do I get rid of this.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Laptop Technician should know?
Customer: I am constantly losing conection with Internet and my laptop keeps on freezing up on me while I am on it.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is an HP 2000 and I am on Google. The system is Windows 7
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are you able to load windows normally even if it takes some time? Or it never loads into windows?