Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Thanks time. I have an older laptop (5 1/2 yrs) - but it has

Customer Question

Hi. Thanks for your time.I have an older laptop (5 1/2 yrs) - but it has never been abused. Only I used it and mostly for just access to the Internet for work or Facebook. Running Windows 7. Yesterday I opened up, turned on and clicked on the Chrome Icon. Only half of the page showed up - the other half is off to the right SO I cannot get to the maximize button to enlarge the screen to fitSo - the beginning screen is fine. It is just when I clicked on the Chrome Icon. I have been told by the IT guy at the office to click on the maximize "button," but it is offscreen cuz I cannot get it over to the left side enough to see it.I tried "stretching" it with the mouse - but it will only go half way over.Any thoughts?? Thanks. P.S. I am writing from a different computerThanks again
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall google chrome ?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Would you like me to set up a remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on a different computer - if you are available tomorrow, we can do it. I thought perhaps there was an easy fix - but I do not have the patience at 9 PM to do it tonight, Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Yes no problem, we can continue tomorrow :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will ask for you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Ok, Thank you

Have a good day

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you still need help please reply back to me

Thanks