Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  15 Years saving Laptops from the recyling bin! Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

What do I press to get my laptop back to the original status

Customer Question

what do I press to get my laptop back to the original status is is F 11 or F12 thank you
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Whats the name brand and model of your laptop? And what version of windows is currently installed on it?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Toshiba satellite 750
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.
T hank you, And what version of windows does it have on it? Windows xp, vista, windows 7, windows 8 or windows 10 ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
windows 10 I don't use it often and I need it now
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am haveing trouble conecting it to the inter net will try again
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.
Understood.. Heres what to do. Shut down the windows 10 computer, start it.. When it gets to the windows sign in screen, dont sign in.Instead, left click the power button at the bottom right.Then, hold down the shift key on your keyboard, and then click restart.This should bring you to the blue screen menu.. Choose troubleshooting, advanced, and then choose reset, refresh, or if you see system recovery or toshiba recovery choose that. Any of those options will let you set the machine back to factory specs, just like it came out of the box. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please allow me time to get all of this connect ion problems taken care of before you change me thank you
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.
I h ave no control over whether you are charged or not.. My goal is to help you complete the task at hand~ As far as connection issues.. You dont need to connect to the internet in order to complete the steps I suggested.. Dustin S