Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Iorder the fixmestick a month ago and can't get it to work

Customer Question

Iorder the fixmestick a month ago and can't get it to work can you help me
Category: Laptop
Expert:  michelleclive replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What is the problem you are facing with the Fixmestick, can you explain the problem a bit more in detail.
you need to insert the fixmestick in the usb and try to boot from the usbstick.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
you telling me that this is going to cost me another 39 buck,ok how much is this going cost all together
You have posted your question with www.justanswer.com Tech support service its a fee based support. let me know when you wish to continue. The product which you have purchased does not come with tech support. For an example you buy Windows operating system disk, Microsoft will not provide service to get the disk installed on your computer for that you seek local help or online so that is how it goes.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
will the 39 bucks fixes whats needs ttoo be done
absolutely it will be fixed.
we must use a different computer or mode of communication apart from the problem computer.Let me know the make and model of the computer on which you want to run the stick.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
then ok
Let me know the make and model of the computer on which you want to run the stick.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
where will i find this stuff at all i no is that its dell inspiron 3521 window 10
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are you still there if so could you call me please
Connect the fixmestick on the the usb port of the computer which has the problem and shut down the power let the fixmestick be connected, wait for 3 mins and the power on the laptop.Keep tapping on the F12 key you will see a choice to boot select fixmestick using the arrow key on the keyboard and hit enter.Follow the onscreen steps to follow further steps.let me know if you have any question.