Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

How do I delete an account that won't let me sign on to my

Customer Question

How do I delete an account that won't let me sign on to my new laptop
Category: Laptop
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there Betsy. Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Do you have a computer other than your laptop that you can use to reset your Microsoft account password? If so I can remotely connect it and we can chat there as I work to get it reset for you.