Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist

I have a HP Envy 5660 e-All-in-One series and I have been

Customer Question

I have a HP Envy 5660 e-All-in-One series and I have been able to access the printer from both of my computers, a laptop Dell windows 7 and a desktop Dell Inspiron XP.
I had an unrelated problem yesterday on my XP computer and called Dell to fix it, which they did, but today I could not use my printer with the XP desktop. Called Dell again and was told it was uninstalled. They tried to reinstall it but could not. What can I do?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I can connect to your XP desktop, and I cant the printer working correctly. If im wrong, you will be entitled to a 100% refund. Im sending an offer to you now for remote support, once that offer is accepted I will send the connection steps. Dustin S.