Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

How to set the time to be constant on toshiba lap top

Customer Question

how to set the time to be constant on toshiba lap top
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. The issue is with the CMOS battery of your computer. If the battery is not good, you have to set the time everytime you turn on the computer. Please replace the CMOS battery to get the issue resolved. Please let me know the model number of the Laptop, so that I can try help you replace the battery. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N