Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I am looking hinges on my Toshiba Satellite

Customer Question

I am looking for replacement hinges on my Toshiba Satellite L655 laptop. Model # ***** ( not sure if the "I" is a number, which I used or an "L" or a capital "i" ) - 03F00Q ( also not sure if the "0" is a number, which is what I used or a capital "O". I have found hinge replacement for the C660 and the C855 but am not sure if they are compatible with the L655 model. The stem arm is what snapped off.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank-you
Terry
**********
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.I can get you a link for those>PLEASE CLICK HEREPlease reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Yes that is the correct model number>Satellite L655-03FI can get you a link for those>PLEASE CLICK HEREPlease reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Do you need more assistance?