Richard, Laptop Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks

I have purchased an Acer Aspire R11 R#-131T son. I

Customer Question

I have purchased an Acer Aspire R11 R#-131T for my son.
I started setup and left the machine for a while ,upon return I found a blue screen.
I am unable to do anything.Can you assist please
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir do you know which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?When you say blue screen do you mean blue screen with error codes in it or just a blank blue screen?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you remove the power cable, then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.Connect the power cable and tell me if it now functions correctly.Let me know the results please.