Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop expert
50836188

James! The screen on my Acer chrome book cb5-571 c4g4 has

Customer Question

Hi James! The screen on my Acer chrome book cb5-571 c4g4 has been black for about a day now. I unplugged the charger and left it for a while, so there's no juice. I've removed the back so I'm looking at the battery--I thought maybe the battery needed to be removed and put back in, but I have no idea how to do that. Am I on the right track?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Try plugging in your chromebook with the battery removed into a wall charger. Does it power and work properly while plugged in and the battery removed?
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.